- Vegetable oil spray
- 1 pound unpeeled apples, cored and cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 1 1/2 tablespoons (tbsp.) sugar
- 1 tablespoon (tbsp.) light tub margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon (tsp.) ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon (tsp.) vanilla extract
- Lightly spray a 9-inch glass baking dish with vegetable oil spray.
- Arrange the apples in the dish.
- Cover with plastic wrap.
- Microwave at 100 percent (high) for 2 1/2 minutes, or until just tender.
- Remove from the microwave.
- Add the sugar, margarine, cinnamon, and vanilla, stirring until the margarine is completely melted.
Nutritional information per serving:
1.5 g total fat
0g saturated fat
0g trans fat
0.5g polyunsaturated fat
0.5g monounsaturated fat
0 mg cholesterol
0 g protein